April 22, 2014

Cosvision, I'm coming!

Guess what guys? I am coming to Cosvision!

I found a con carpool and it seems to be secured now and last night I also went ahead and ordered con tickets for me and Hasakitsuki so yeah, we are heading there! Cosvision cosplay plans should be revealed soon enough ~
Oh and also, a few days ago we ordered the train tickets to Desucon so that's fixed as well! Happy day, summer con season is drawing near!


This is a mini post but just wanted to spread the news!
See ya!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is awesome and have lots of fun at the cons =D Alos will be fun to see your cosplay list =D

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!