August 5, 2012

I heard a Chizuru will attend Animeseminaari...

And thus I think my Oulun Animeseminaari cosplay plans got changed.
I have a feeling I might not get my wig for Bakumatsu Renka Shingengumi Saitou in time and I'd rather cosplay with a wig even though my real hair would work decently for him. Yeah. So I figured I will postpone him for a later con and now do a Hakuouki cosplay to accompany said Chizuru, who, is a person I know from the "cons"/anime events in northern Finland.

Sooooo, I'm not too keen to cosplay Hakuouki Saitou's shinsengumi kimono version because I've been cosplaying it quite a lot at the latest cons and well, I have a love-hate relationship with that scarf. lol
So in the middle of last night, before I fell asleep, I suddenly got enlightened about what I could cosplay instead and already had everything I needed for!


I'm not sure what this version is called but it seems to go by something like casual/plain clothes version.. at least according to the names of the plushies wearing these alternative outfits. Most male characters in Hakuouki seem to have one of these different clothing versions.
I want to do this because I already have everything I need for it and I won't need to have a battle royale with that motherfucking scarf during two days, trololo. Hopefully people will still recognize me as Saitou though.. we'll see. I will carry with me two swords of course.. on the right side like he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!