Finally decided to try and finish my shinsengumi headband. The last try didn't work and I learned from my mistakes.. aka do not use stretch fabric.
I went to the attic and looked at other fabric options; I found some semi-glossy black slightly sturdier non-stretch fabric.. I have no idea what it is but it seemed okay so I decided to use it. Not so much to say about the process because it's very basic, I'll let a few photos speak instead.
|Fabric cut out (I cut extra for seam allowances)|
|Folded in all the sides and sewed|
|Sewing it in place on headband|
Excuse my lack of pretty much all make-up except eyeliner.. I couldn't be bothered. Also mostly mirror photos.
|Just to show length of headband|
(note: ponytail is under it on this)
Hmm, not so much more to say. I'm really looking forward to Närcon Vinter!