December 1, 2018

Blog 7-year birthday!

*drumrolls*

Happy birthday to blooog, happy birthday to blooooog, happy birthday to---,
...
... nah, fuck this. I'm horrible at singing.


Today is happy birthday day for my cosplay blog, clocking in at 7 years of existence! Yes, I totally forgot to post on the 6th birthday and some previous years too but oh well, shit happens. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As per usual I'm happy to still be around and be relevant, even though my blog has been really circle lens heavy lately, which might not be to every reader's liking. ^^" It's just that I have a shitlot of lenses that I need to review as I bought a lot back some years ago and didn't do reviews often enough back then so now the pile caught up on me, lol. I can almost say with certainty already now that next year will be circle lens heavy too and after that it will subside and become more cosplay focused again!
To be honest I wish I worked more on cosplays but school is eating up what little energy I have (and honestly I don't want to look at a sewing machine once I get home as that's what my class room is filled with, lmao) and so it's been a kinda unproductive year.

I know that cosplay blogging is past its prime at least in my home countries but screw that, I always loved blogging so I'm not going anywhere! I just really enjoy documenting everything I do carefully and then returning to look back at it years later bonus points along the way if my ramblings help a fellow cosplayer out or inspire someone to check out a new convention etc! I mainly blog for myself but I of course appreciate every single reader and visitor that I've had over the years, thank you for visiting my blog! ♥ Oh and a thank you to all my sponsors over the years too, it's been a blast to work with you all!


I sadly don't have any giveaway for this birthday post but I think you guys can live without one for this time, right? Riiiight? :D No? ;_;


I don't have so much more to say, I wanted to keep this short and save the wordy treasure chest for the yearly summary instead, on which I'll bring up some things I've had in my mind if I remember by then, lol. It'll be up before you know it anyway so stay perked for that!

Yo-ho and thanks for all the years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!