August 18, 2022

Lens review: I.Fairy Persian Green

 Hello people!

I'm gonna post another circle lens review today and the featured lens will be I.Fairy Persian Green. It's big, it's cute and overall it's a very likable lens I'd say. Keep reading to learn more!

Let's-a go!
 
 

Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 16.2 mm
Water content: 55%
Life span: 1 year (I recommend 6 months)
 

I'm no stranger to I.Fairy's lenses and it's rare a day when I'd be disappointed by their products; I.Fairy is quite a staple brand in the market by now and if you're looking for big and colorful then that's where I would turn my wagon. :) I.Fairy lenses generally have a thick black rim around the edges too so a lot of their lenses are cutesy in design and suitable for j-fashion enthusiasts and cosplayers.
 
One lens in.
 
The Persian Greens are a light green lens with a thick black ring and and a yellowish inner circle. The color might look pale when viewed in the glass bottles and I had my fears that it wouldn't blend well with light-blue eyes (green lenses are so hit and miss!) but surprisingly the coverage is great! As in my eyes look clearly green with these, not muddled or this kind of indistinguishable swamp color lol. 
Oh and yeah, regarding the design it's quite simple but very effective all the same, although I can't help but have my mind immediately think of cucumbers when I look at it! xD I don't think there's a better way to explain the design lmao!

Lens photos incoming!
All photos taken by me during an afternoon with a partly cloudy sky.
There's no color filters or such on the close-up photos and that's so that the colors would be as true to real life as possible.
 
Indoors, natural room light.

Bathroom light.

Flash photo.

Unlit corridor, weak natural light in the distance.

Facing window, not sun side.

Outdoors, back against the sun. (facing wall)

Outdoors, facing the sun while under roof's shadow.

Outdoors, facing the sun.

I can't utter many words about comfort. If you've been following my blog for a while you know what's up and because I'm lazy today (sorry!) I'm just gonna refer any new readers to check literally any other of my lens reviews from the past year or so and you'll know what's up. The tl;dr version is that these lenses had expired before I got to do this review and so I can't grade their comfort properly. The very limited time I wore these for the review I can say that they were thin, I barely felt them but there was a very slight itchy feeling at some point? Nevertheless I have naturally dry and sensitive eyes so it might just be a me thing.

And that's about all that I have to say. This is one of the better light green lenses currently on the market in my opinion with a simple design and great color payoff they work great for many different fashion looks and styles! They're simple enough to not be overwhelming and the green shade is very pleasant and shows up a lot better than I initially thought it would. Oh and one thing more, these lenses can do the 'halo effect' in good light conditions, it's super pretty!

Distance photo!


Short summary:

Color: 7/10
Very likable light green, a soft and pleasant shade.
Design: 9/10
Simple cucumber-like print with a thick black rim. Cute and versatile design.
Opacity: 7/10
Positively surprised how well the green shows up! Blends decently too.
Enlargement: 7/10
Very clearly big but due to the lack of a pronounced black rim it's not as obviously dolly.
Comfort: 6/10
Thin and mostly invisible to wear. Slight itchy feeling. Rough estimation is 3-5 hours on naturally dry eyes.
Naturalness: 4/10
Way too big to be natural-looking but it's not particularly unsettling in any way either.

Thanks for viewing, more contact lens reviews coming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!