October 18, 2021

Prussia (Hetalia) cosplay makeup test

Hello guys!

I haven't done any cosplay content in forever and, while I can't call this one proper either, I did get a sudden urge today to do a makeup test just for fun and for practicing (it's been ages and I'm legit getting scared here that I'd forget how to do cosplay makeup at this rate lmao) and then I was like "is there anyone I can do that I already have a suitable wig for and also have lenses that I need to review?" and after a while it clicked Prussia from Hetalia: Axis Powers. I mean, I have a lot of white and silver wigs so can't really go wrong with this one!

Some of you might remember that I did actually cosplay Prussia at Närcon several years ago; it was a very impromptu thing where I borrowed Firith's Teutonic Knight outfit. I might one day steal borrow this cosplay again just so that I can at least have a proper photoshoot...

I don't have his usual uniform or anything of the sort so yeah, the closest I could use that had some resemblance to what the character actually wears was basically a simple black dress shirt. I mean he does have a black shirt under the uniform lol. xD I'm not sure if I will cosplay him seriously at some point in the future, time will tell.
 


I.. umm, have a wig dilemma. If I do eventually end up cosplaying Prussia I can't decide on which wig I should use. On the two photos above I'm wearing a silver-white wig and, while I think that it might be better in color than the pure white wig on the photo below, I'm not sure about it because I feel like this silver wig is too thick, fluffy and layered on top. But then again, the pure white wig I like the cut and style of better and it's "thinner" and less top-heavy which I feel looks better but yeah, is it too white??
I was gravitating towards the silvery wig at first but the more I think the more I'm starting to doubt. Send help. >o< If you have a preference on which wig suits Prussia better please let me know!


That's all I have for now. I live alone and no photographer available so I'm limited to selfies (I do have a tripod... somewhere) for the time being. The lenses I'm wearing I will be reviewing later so stay tuned for that~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!