August 7, 2015

Surprise [bad] surprise! – No Tracon for me

Hello again!

Some of you might have already noticed but I recently posted over at my Facebook page that I am not attending Tracon this year. Yes, I'm not coming after all, sorry.


It is true that earlier this year I said that I'm super mega likely to attend Tracon but now that we're this close I realized that I really can't afford it anymore. :( The main reason for this being that I've started new studies and I have some study bills to pay and well, some other stuff as well. So yeah, for all of my friends and others who I earlier told that "IMMAH GONNA GO TO TRACON, SEE YA THERE! 8D" I apologize. No Tracon for me... but I will likely attend next year instead, we'll see. I just have a lot of stuff going on right now and I really need to prioritize studies first. :S herpderp

Psst, I already sold my Tracon ticket. THERE IS NO RETUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

Nothing else to say for now. #turhapostausjee
Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!