December 11, 2014

Facebook Cosplay Page!

Hiya hello!

This is a few days late but I wanted to inform everyone although some probably know already that I've finally joined the bandwagon and made a cosplay page on Facebook! ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|★| https://www.facebook.com/ShiroSamuraiCosplay |★|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly though, for the longest time my thoughts were along the lines of "I'm not going to make a cosplay page on Facebook, noep. :C" but then something happened and here I am joining the flow, oops. xD
Oh, but of course me having made a Facebook page doesn't mean that my blog will become inactive, not at all! It's just that now I can be found in even more places! ;)

I hope you like me over there too to get updates through Facebook on my cosplay adventures, frustrations and successes! <3

See ya around! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I really dont dare to do a cosplay page on facebook, for many reason.It is nice to stalk you almost everywhere on the internet XD

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!