January 12, 2012

It's finished!

OH MY GOD I MADE IT!!!!

It's 23:35 here and I just finished wrapping tsukamaki for my Shinso sword.. yeah, I'm going to cosplay Gin Ichimaru on Sunday at Desucon Frostbite. I'm so happy, what a relief! This day has been so crazy, so full of stress; I had to iron my cosplays, pack all stuff (yay for checklists!) and finish Shinso. Finally I'm done and can breathe out... I will have swords for both captains, FUCK YEAH! 8D

Here's some pics of the finished fucker:



 Now I'm off to sleep, need to wake up early so I don't miss the morning train to Lahti. Now that would suck. xD

Goodnight and see you at Desucon Frostbite~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!