January 30, 2024

Preliminary convention plans 2024

 Hello everyone!

It's a new year and that means new plans are being forged about what anime cons I plan to attend. I haven't done this kind of list in ages this is totally not a filler episode but as I've regained interest in going to cons and cosplaying I thought it would be fun and motivating to do this kind of post again. :)
 
I plan to attend the following:

FIN • Kummacon 
FIN • Matsucon
SWE • Nordsken
FIN • Mericon
FIN • Nekocon

The list above isn't in any particular order, I don't even think all cons have officially revealed their dates yet. Out of these Nordsken is the only one that isn't basically guaranteed attendance and is more of a "maybe" case; I wasn't impressed with last year's delivery but I kinda want to see if it will be better or even worse this year, it's that kind of dangerous curiosity you know? xD But yeah, Kummacon and Matsucon are basically set because I've already applied to be a volunteer worker to both. And well, when it comes to Mericon I'm one of the people involved in its existence so you can be sure I'll be there lol.

Of course the list isn't definite and changes might happen if life gets particularly shitty or something unforeseen happens. It is possible that I might spontaneously end up in more events than just those mentioned but yeah, that's the expected list at the time of writing. :) 

What cons are you going to? Feel free to share your plans in the comments!
~ Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!