July 24, 2023

Kisuke Urahara mini photoshoot

 Hello hello!

Back when I was at Nekocon I had a quick photoshoot of my new Urahara cosplay from Bleach, which I threw together in panic like a week before departure. xD All things considered it turned out decently and, more importantly, it was comfortable to wear at a summer con. I'm so over the days of sweating to death for the sake of cosplay – I'm getting too old for that shit lol, I just want to be comfortable.
 
I know, I have yet to write the WIP post about this costume but I will do that when I got the time, right now there's a lot going on. But anyways, let's get over to the photoshoot results!

Cosplayer: Shiro Samurai (Kisuke Urahara)
Photographer: Firith
Photo editor: Shiro Samurai
 





I didn't have time before the con to make any kind of props as this cosplay was very last-minute and spontaneous. It would have been cool to have Benihime or at least a fan, a walking cane or any recognizable item that Urahara sells in his shop. Oh well, maybe someday I'll add something extra to this costume.

That's all, stay fresh cheesebags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!