July 4, 2013

OH MY GOD!! SLR CAMERA

HRGHDGDHJS today I finally bought my first SLR camera and ahdfsdsgf I'm so excited! Finally I have my own awesome camera and I will totally use it for all coming cosplay photoshoots!

My preciousssssssssssssss ~
It was expensive and my wallet cried a river of blood (I also bought a 16 GB memory card that had a salty price too.. but at least I won't need to empty the camera often. lol) but  
SO FUCKIN' WORTH IT!


I swear that ever since I took that photography course in school and got to borrow school's SLR camera (and learned how to use it) I've been all "ajdsjksghj must get myself one too!" and now I have one!! <3

Not so much more to say than asfdafsdf and this camera is so going to follow me to all future cons and some other places too! This also means I'll gladly photoshoot my friends cosplays at cons, just take contact with me. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Same model as mine, and you can film stuff with it too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am sooo jelly/yet happy for you, dude! Definitely a fantastic investment ~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ones you get a SLR camera you will never turn back. It's so fun to use and everything looks great. I use my all the time for progress and detail photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love hearing from you! ♥ Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer ~