April 14, 2012

Cosplay stuff in the mail yesterday.. but not mine.

This update is pretty... I don't know...
The kimono and glasses I ordered for my twin's Sannan cosplay (Hakuouki) arrived yesterday (yes, both of them at the same time) and well, I felt a need to test them to see that everything was alright -so I could leave positive feedback in eBay/Tradera- and so. And well, I had the house for myself most of the morning so I did a super quick test to see what I would look like as Sannan... and no I'm not going to actually cosplay him. xD I just grabbed my Byakuya wig and my white under kimono from my Bleach shihakusho and put on the green vintage kimono and round glasses and voilá.

Weird smile...
 Ignore the lack of make-up and that I look a bit tired... because I was. Mom came like 9 on the morning and went "CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE WHILE WE ARE AWAY, K?" dsfhahsfdaf.

Tried to look serious... it doesn't work during morning time...
 Yeah. I still don't knooooooooowwwww.

4 comments:

  1. RILLI!!!!! SO CREEEPY!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!! *RUNS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. when we first meet Sannan-san, isn't he always gently smiling? He doesn't turn really serious until his arm gets injured..

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!