April 26, 2012

Uppcon is green!

Today I got my Uppcon ticket! So now I'm coming! 8D (even though bad date, rush after school ends~)
I will be sleeping at my father's place a bit outside Stockholm and my twin Jäätynyt Enkeli will keep me company at the con. Dad might drive us every morning or otherwise we'll take the train, haven't planned yet how we'll get to Uppsala.

My cosplay plans aren't set yet, but this is what I had in my mind:

Friday - Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)


Saturday - Ichito (Asaki, Yumemishi)


Sunday - Toshizo Hijikata (Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan)


I might change Hijikata for Okita, not sure yet.. it depends. And Ichito is not 100% sure either, but I want to do a BOOM unique/cool cosplay for Saturday. XD Yeah.. we'll see but this is what my plans look like at the moment.

8 comments:

  1. Hijikataaaaaaa~<3 nuuuuuu tahdon nähdä sen joskus livenä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos saan hanurini Animeconiin raahattua jotenki niin Hijikata tulee sinne!

      Delete
    2. YEEEEEEEEY Hijikataaaaa <3

      Delete
  2. looking good!:D Näkyykös muuten Ichitoa tulevissa coneissa? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo Ichito tulee Desuun lauantaiksi myös. =) Miten niin?

      Delete
    2. Koska se tulee olemaan jotain näkemisen arvoista!:3 *pakkaa jo kameran mukaan*

      Delete
  3. Oh god, I would do anything to go to Uppcon, but no can do, bad date and Desu around the same time.. o.o I hope you'll have fun tho ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come someday, it's a really great con!
      And I know the date is bad (I need to take the train down the same day my last school day is. lol) and that Uppcon is the weekend after Desucon but anygays~ xD

      Delete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post. (´∀`○)
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? Don't hesitate if you have something to say – I'd love to hear from you!